HtmlFormatOptions.RenderTaskFields Bug?

Hello
Thank you for the excellent addition of EMAILNET-40960
However, not sure if my usage is bad or there’s an issue in saving Task items as HTML
If you run my sample, you’ll find that other types will be saved as HTML with no error, but not Task items!

WindowsApplication35.zip (3.9 MB)

Seems bug, because MhtSaveOptions also has the same problem, please kindly run this 2nd sample, saving as mht with .SaveAllHeaders = True will throw this exception!

WindowsApplication36.zip (3.9 MB)

If this is related to the bugs below, it’s disappointing that critical bug fixes are not high priority and tied to the paid plan:
Incorrect error when reading Pst/Ost - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

It is reproduced, the EMAILNET-41043 was created.
Unfortunately, we cannot test on all kinds of files, so such bugs may occur.
This will be fixed asap and a hotfix will be released.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

We don’t consider the ticket, the reference you linked above, to be a critical bug. It concerns unsupported message classes, which are not often used.

1 Like

No problem, I’ll test, because I have a super strict set of validation tests to pass my final app, before going live!

Heartbreaking :frowning: because IPM.OLE.CLASS is a subset of Calendar/Appointment class which is wise to have :slight_smile:

@australian.dev.nerds,

I see, it will be added anyway.

1 Like

Thanks indeed :slight_smile:

A similar problem related to MhtSaveOptions:

When using the same code (as above sample projects) and Aspose 23.3, the result will look like this:
R1.png (39.8 KB)

While same code and Aspose 23.4 will render like:
R2.png (3.9 KB)

Emojies not rendered correctly anymore

@australian.dev.nerds,

Ok, let’s check that, too.

1 Like

Thank you, sorry I forgot to attach the msg itself :slight_smile:

Desktop.zip (64.4 KB)

All right, thanks.

We were unable to reproduce the problem with Emojies, everything is rendered correctly.