Huge size of converted pdf file

Hi,
I’m trying to convert xls to pdf. The process of converting lasts very long (over 25 seconds) and the result file has a really huge size (13 MB). When I save it to pdf using Excel it has only 250 KB.
I’m attaching xls document.

Thanks.

Hi,

I tried to convert the Excel file into PDF with version 5.0.0 and the size of output file was quite large (as per your observation). Furthermore, I tried to convert it with 5.0.0.9 hotfix of Aspose.Cells for .NET and the size is quite acceptable. The file size with hotfix is 625KB. I would suggest you to use the hotfix in order to get the proper output. I am also attaching the PDF file that I have generated.

You can get 5.0.0.9 fix of Aspose.Cells for .NET from http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/3/246841/calculated-formulas-not-updating-on-conversion-from-cells-to-pdf/showthread.aspx

Hi,
I’m using Apose.Cells for Java

Hi,

I am sorry for my previous reply.

I have again tested the conversion with 2.3.0 version of Aspose.Cells for Java and I am able to observe the huge size of PDF file. It seems to be a problem in our product and I have logged it in our Issue Tracking system as CELLSJAVA-18288. We will fix it as soon as possible and update you as well.

We are sorry for this problem.

Hi,

Please try the new fix (attached). We have made
some improvements for the resultant pdf file. For the performance issue, we
will try to improve it more in later versions.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 18288) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.