Hyperlink Duplication Issue

We are facing an issue while converting the attached excel to HTML. In the resulting HTML file, the hyperlinks in the worksheet cell B7 are getting duplicated into cell.
Upon pasting some other link in the cell B8, or even simply removing and adding the same hyperlink to the same cell , the issue is getting resolved i.e. the hyperlink in B8 is correctly populated in the HTML.
You are requested to look into it.
hyperlink duplication issue.zip (37.6 KB)

@nikhilvijay,

Thanks for the template file.

I did test your scenario/case using your template file “2199606_TOC_Focus_List_and_Pending_Upload.xls” with your exact code using Aspose.Cells for Java v22.9, it works fine and I do not find any issue in the output HTML file (attached)
files1.zip (4.8 KB)

Did you see any issue with the output HTML, please elaborate?

Hi @Amjad_Sahi,

The hyperlinks should be different, but they are duplicated due to some bug.
I see the same issue in your output

@nikhilvijay
We have found your mentioned and log it with issue Id CELLSNET-52056.
We will check it ASAP.

@nikhilvijay
The Cell B7 contains two hyperlinks in the file, cell B8 contains two too.
Please do not add two or more hyperlinks to a cell .
We will keep the last hyperlink setting of the cell to fix this issue.

@simon.zhao
If you see my original excel file, both B7 and B8 contain single hyperlink.

I don’t see two hyperlinks in any cell.

We will provide more details on it soon.

Moreover, we have resolved the issue now. As we told you we will keep only the last hyperlink when rendering to HTML file format. The fix will be included in the next release (Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.10) which is scheduled in the first/second week of October 2022.

@nikhilvijay
2199606_TOC_Focus_List_and_Pending_Upload.zip (106.6 KB)
Please check the attached bd5 file which is extracted from xls file, there are 4 HLink records for two cells.

@simon.zhao,
Hope the fix will also be released for java version of library.

@nikhilvijay,

Sure, we will include the fix in Aspose.Cells for Java release.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-52056) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi