Hyperlink style is lost after inserting HTML into document using Java

Hello,
I’m currently evaluating Aspose.Words to export html to word. I’m using insertHtml and I found solutions for most problems either in the docs or in this forum, but now I’m stuck with a very simple one: styles for hyperlinks. I want hyperlinks in word to appear in light blue color and without underline, defined like:

style=“color:#476dc0;text-decoration:none;”
I tried inline styles, inline css and linked css file, but everything is ignored at the “a” element.
I finally found a solution by including a “span” in the “a”, but this requires changing the html before exporting which is not desirable:

Aspose

Is there any better possibility?

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your query. We have already logged the requested issue as new feature request in our issue tracking system. You will be updated via this forum thread once this feature is available. Please use the workaround mentioned by you at the moment.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5458) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.