Hyperlink with latex

Hello I am converting attached Tex file to pdf

but it is not giving expected output of hyperlink.

Could you please help me with the same.

Hi There,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have generated PDF from the LaTex file which you have shared and noticed that the formatting (i.e color) of the hyperlinks did not show in the generated output. I have also tried to change the file by replacing the styling structure of the hyperlinks with following but I have not get much success either.

\usepackage[colorlinks=true,
linkcolor=blue,
filecolor=magenta,
urlcolor=cyan
]{hyperref}

I have generated a ticket as PDFNET-42342 in our issue tracking system against this issue. We will further look into the details which are causing the issue and keep you updated on the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us a little time.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hello any updates on this?

Hi There,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that we have recently been notified about the logged issue so it is still pending for review. I hope that relevant team will consider this issue for review soon as per their development scheme. Please be patient and spare us a little time. We will definitely keep you informed once we have some definite updates in this regard. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hello,
Any update on this?

Hello Sameer,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid that your logged issue is not resolved yet as there are other reported issues in the queue as well and development team has been busy in resolving them. We have intimated relevant team about your concerns and we are sure that according to their development schedule, they will plan to start an investigation process soon. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some definite updates. Please give us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,