Hyperlink within a workbook?

In my workbook I can have many sheets, and I have been asked to create an index sheet as the first sheet that contains hyperlinks to the other sheets in the workbook. How do I make a sheet or cell the target of a hyperlink?

Hi Win,

Currently Aspose.Excel only supports hyplerlinks to URL. I will add the feature to support hyperlinks to current workbook. It will be available in the next week.

Thanks for your patience.

Please download the latest hotfix.

You can use the following code to add an internal link.

worksheet.Hyperlinks.AddInternalLink(0, 0, 1 , 1, “Sheet2!B2”);
worksheet.Hyperlinks.AddInternalLink(“B3”, 1 , 1, “Sheet2!B9”);

@win_vm,
We have introduced a new product Aspose.Cells which has replaced Aspose.Excel. This new product contains variety of latest features as well as support for legacy features in older MS Excel. This new product also supports working with hyperlinks as shown in the following sample code where a link is added to a cell in the same workbook:

// Instantiating a Workbook object
Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

// Adding a new worksheet to the Workbook object
workbook.Worksheets.Add();

// Obtaining the reference of the first (default) worksheet
Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];

// Adding an internal hyperlink to the "B9" cell of the other worksheet "Sheet2" in
// The same Excel file
worksheet.Hyperlinks.Add("B3", 1, 1, "Sheet2!B9");

// Saving the Excel file
workbook.Save(dataDir + "output.out.xls"); 

Following is an article where you can find more details about working with hyperlinks to link data:
Working with Hyperlinks to Link Data

You can download the free trial version here:
Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

A detailed runnable solution is available here which can be readily used to test all the product features.