Hyperlinks for Different section in same Pdf

Hi,

I have created different methods for different sections for
same PDF, now i want to create an Index page ,Index page(first page) is
also a part of section example sec0 is for Index pagemethod, second page
is for like showing the growth population for India in section example
sec1 and third page is for like showing the growth population for China
in section example sec2 .

In index page if user click on india population link it should be link to that section and vica versa

Regards
Jagdish K

Hi,

Waiting for your reply.

Regards
Jagdish K

Hi Jagdish,

Your query is related to Aspose.PDF but it was posted in Aspose.Tasks forum. I am moving your post to Aspose.PDF forum where the concerned representative will reply your query.

Best Regards,

Still waiting for your reply.

Kindly do the needful as soon as possibel

Regards
Jagdish K

Hello Jagdis,

There are two approaches to accomplish this requirement. Either you create a Table Of Contents or create individual links towards different sections inside same PDF.

You can create Table Of Contents while generating the PDF document and when it comes to adding individual hyperlinks, you can add them during PDF generation process or you can add them once the PDF file is saved. Please visit the following links for more information on

Options to be used during PDF generation process

Options to be used once PDF file is saved and you need to add Hyperlinks inside it
In case it does not satisfy your requirements or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

Nayyer,

Many of the links you provided are now dead - 404’s.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for contacting support.

I just have double checked the earlier shared links and have observed that some of the links are not valid anymore (in recent times, we have migrated documentation from one server/system to another, and it might have introduced this problem). For your convenience, the links are again shared below.