Hyperlinks in HTML

Hi,

I have a hyperlink over a image in xlsx-file.Saving xlsx-file to html don´t save the hyperlinks in html. In pdf-output is fine.

Can you help me?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please provide us your source file which you are converting to html. We will look into your issue and update you asap.

Hi,

here is the file.

Hi,

Thanks for the sample file and output HTML files here.

After an initial test, I can notice the issue as you mentioned. The hyperlink over an image in XLSX is not shown when rendering to HTML file format. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41807” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.1.1 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

thanks for solving the fixed version.
Now it works fine.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is resolved now. We have closed your issue now.
Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue. We will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

is the fix in the next major version implemented?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Yes, the fix will be included in the upcoming major release of Aspose.Cells. You can also use the current fix in your production environment.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41807) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.