Hyperlinks in vsd-file

Hi,

when I save the attached vsd-file to HTML the hyperlink in the html is not available.

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your inquiry. There is only one hyperlink in the provided VSD document. I would like to update you that I can see this hyperlink in the form of a png image. It is because Aspose.Diagram mimics the behavior of Microsoft Visio. When you will save the VSD file to HTML file format using Microsoft Visio then you can observe a similar behavior. I hope this will help you.

Please let me know in case of further assistance and comments.

Hi,

I tested your description and saved the attached document to HTML directly in Microsoft Visio 2010.
The hyperlink is available in the attached htm-document.

Hi Marc,

Thank you for details. When I converted the provided VSD file to HTML file format using Aspose.Diagram or Microsoft Office 2010. I’m able to view hyperlink using internet explorer or chrome. Could you please share the details about your browser? Because maybe it is due to the browser that you are using at your end.

Hi,

when I save the VSD file (“6853_64f968aa-0158-4ff4-909d-5e028a7e7aaf.vsd”) to HTML file format (attached file “F6853_84e169c7-e10c-4f8c-b2ba-e3c8c6581fb3.htm”) using Aspose.Diagram (version 2.9.0.0) I’m unable to view hyperlinks using Firefox 19, IE 9 and Chrome.
The attached file “mit VISIO 6853_64f968aa-0158-4ff4-909d-5e028a7e7aaf.htm” was saved using Visio 2010. I’m able to view hyperlinks using all browsers.

Hi Marc,

Thank you for sharing the files and sorry for the inconvenience you faced. I have tested your provided sample against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.0.0. I regretfully inform you that with the latest version, I manage to replicate the problem. I was unable to redirect through a rendered hyperlink. Also, unable to view the description text when I run my mouse over the hyperlink. The problem has been logged in our bug tracking system under ticket Id DIAGRAM-33332. We will soon investigate the cause. Also, you will be notified once the fix for your problem is available for public use.

Please let me know in case of further assistance and comments.

Hi,

your last reply was six months ago. How is the current state of the bug?

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m sorry to share with you that this issue is not yet resolved. This issue is pending for analysis. I have asked the responsible developer to take a look at this issue shortly. As soon as any information is shared by him, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Marc,

We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAM-33332 has been resolved and included in the release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET (3.5.0). You can download the latest release version 3.5.0 from here:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx

Please do let me know in case of any confusion or question.

Hi,

thanks for your reply.
I´m sorry but the issue still occurs.
In attached file you find your generated HTML-file which doesn´t include the correct hyperlink.
Additionally I attached a corrected version (folder “my file”). Please make a diff of the file “img_0.htm” and you see that the COORDS-attribute is different.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your inquiry. Did you try with the latest release of Aspose.Diagram 3.5.0? Because I’m unable to reproduce the problem. I would like to let you know that we do not provide fixes in old version binaries. I have attached the output HTML zip file for your reference. Please take a look and let me know your feedback.

Hi,

I have tried using the last release of 2013-10-02 (Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.5.0).
Attached you see the saved document and the code where it has saved.

In your HTML the coord-attribute in img_0-file is using points as decimalseparator.
I think it´s a issue of the OS-language, Probably you´re using an english OS and I use german OS.

Hi Marc,

Thanks for this information. Could you please share other details regarding OS i.e. name, edition, 32/64 bits etc? We will take a closer look and guide you accordingly. Furthermore, please check the installation folder where Aspose.Diagram is installed. In case, it is an old version then please download the latest MSI 3.5.0 and install it. Please make sure that you are adding the binary reference from the same location and retest the project.

We’re looking forward to help you.

Hi,

herewith I send you some informations about my OS and the used Aspose-Version.

Hi Marc,

Please accept our apologies for the delay. We are working over your query. Please spare us a bit more time.

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your patience. I have logged this issue under ticket id DIAGRAM-33433 in our issue tracking system. Furthermore, our development team has plans to include the fix of this issue in the upcoming release 3.6.0. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is fixed. We're sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Marc,

We have a good news for you is DIAGRAM-33433 has now been resolved and its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.6.0. Its release date is not final yet. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Hi,

is there any status update of this issue?
What time is release date of Diagramm 3.6.0.0?

Hi Marc,

Thank you for asking about the update. Currently, it is in the testing phase and hopefully we will provide you the new release at the end of next week. Please be patient and spare us some time to complete our testing and publishing process for the new release. We’re sorry for this delay.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAM-33433) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.