We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Hyphenation in tables - Infinite loop detected

Hi

If I print an document with aspose, I get an exception after a long time "Infinite loop detected". This behaviour only occurs with hyphenation in tables.

Sometimes (probably many rows with many hyphenations) the print methode runs over 7 minutes, but without an realy print. Nothings was sent to printer.

I need urgently an workaround WITH hyphenations

Thanks

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Hyphenation dictionary you’re getting this problem with
  • Piece of source code to reproduce this issue on our end

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issues and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi Awais

Ok, I have found some problems with Hyphenations an Aspose Words. This ist very explosive, because so you can not works with Hyphenations and Aspose. That is a really big Problem.

Under PrintTablesWithHyphenations you can find the fist issue:

case 1: Table with content and hyphenations: An exception occurs “Infinite loop detected.”

case 2: Same doc, with more rows content and hyphenations: The program hangs on call print.

Under PrintPreview you can find, that aspose dont work corrently with hyphenations:

case 1: Hyphenations works fine

case 2: Same doc, but content and hyphenations at first on 3th page --> hyphenations dont works on first paragraph

case 3: Same doc, but content and hyphenations at first on 3th page, but only on paragraph --> an exception occurs

Thanks

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the additional information.
Stephan:
Under PrintTablesWithHyphenations you can find the fist issue:
case 1: Table with content and hyphenations: An exception occurs “Infinite loop detected.”
case 2: Same doc, with more rows content and hyphenations: The program hangs on call print.
While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.4.0, I managed to reproduce these issues on my side. I have logged the following issues in our bug tracking system.

WORDSNET-10194: Infinite loop detected during saving to PDF after applying Hyphenation
WORDSNET-10195: Process hangs during rendering/printing when Hyphenation is applied
Stephan:
Under PrintPreview you can find, that aspose dont work corrently with hyphenations:
case 1: Hyphenations works fine
case 2: Same doc, but content and hyphenations at first on 3th page --> hyphenations dont works on first paragraph
case 3: Same doc, but content and hyphenations at first on 3th page, but only on paragraph --> an exception occurs
I managed to reproduce the issue described in Case 2 on my side. I have logged the following issue in our bug tracking system.

WORDSNET-10196: A paragraph is not Hyphenated during rendering

Your thread has been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as they are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regarding the problem you described in case 3, could you please give Aspose.Words for .NET 14.4.0 a try and see how it goes on your end? I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10194) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10195) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi

I was very tense after I noticed that 14.5 was released. But I have found the new release works not better. To detect the problems, I removed part for part from document. So I can narrow the causes. It’s realy very difficult and expensive to find all the bug and causes with hyphenation.

Oft it seems, that main problems are page break (hyphenation on 2nd page) and hyphenation in tables. The problems are not solved.

–> An object is not included into a list.

–> Infinite loop detected.

Why is it so difficult?

Thanks

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are checking with this scenario and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for being patient. I have logged the following issues in our issue tracking system to address these problems:

WORDSNET-10289: (for test1.docx)
WORDSNET-10290: (for test2.docx)
WORDSNET-10291: (for test3.docx)
WORDSNET-10292: (for test4.docx)
WORDSNET-10293: (for test5.docx)
WORDSNET-10294: (for test6.docx)

Your thread has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as they are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10196) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10291;WORDSNET-10294) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10289;WORDSNET-10290) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10292;WORDSNET-10293) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.