I always get a black frame around text-When I convert a .ppt file to .jpeg-

Hello all,When I convert a .ppt file to .jpeg, I always get a black frame around text. This behavior does not occur when converting .pptx file to .jpeg.

float ScaleX = 12800;
float ScaleY = 720;
//Access the first slide
ISlide sld = ppt.Slides[index];
//Create a full scale image
var bmp = sld.GetThumbnail(ScaleX, ScaleY);
bmp.SetResolution(128, 128);
//Save the image to disk in JPEG format
bmp.Save(imgPath + string.Format(fileName + “_” + “{0}.jpeg”, index.ToString(“0000”)), System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg);

Hi Zhang,

I have observed your comments and suggest you to please first try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.4 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the source presentation and generated output file with us. We will investigate the issue further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I’ve tried the latest version, however,black border is still exist.I uploaded the source file. Please check it.TestFile.zip (833.1 KB)

@polyv.net,

I have observed the issues shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-39221 has been created to investigate and resolve the issue related to border around the shape. A separate issue with ID SLIDESNET-39222 has been created to investigate and resolve the issue relate to PptxRead exception on loading testFile.pptx on our end. This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.