I always get a FileCorruptedException in Java

Dear Aspose,
I have a problem with Aspose for Java. The thing is I always get a FileCorruptedException when creating a Document with this statement:
Document document = new Document(FileInputStream("pathToFile"));
The same code with the same file runs well on my company’s server, so I’m very confused about the cause of this problem.
I’m using Aspose Words 17.12, JDK 1.8.0_152-b16, MacOS 10.13.6.
A screenshot of the exception I got is attached as well.
Thank you,Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 1.49.34 PM.png (59.2 KB)

@thai,

Please ZIP and upload your input Word document (you are getting this problem with) here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Thanks for your quick reply,
1551348684205.docx.zip (63.1 KB)
The file I have problem with is attached above.
Cheers,

@thai,

After an initial test with the licensed latest version of Aspose.Words for Java i.e. 19.2, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end. We would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java on your end. Hope, this helps.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. However, I have tested it with the latest version and the problem is the same.
I don’t think this is an Aspose’s bug because as I said, the same code with the same file works well on my company’s server.
I wonder what can cause this problem, does it have anything do with my computer’s hardware or JDK version?
Cheers,

@thai,

We do not think that this has something to do with JDK as we successfully tested with both jdk1.7.0.09 and jdk1.8.0_51 on Windows 10 machine on our end. Please see this generated PDF file: awjava-19.2.pdf (98.8 KB)

However, if you are trying to save this document to PDF format, please make sure that you have installed/configured the JAI on your end:
Additional Dependencies

Thanks for your help.
I thought I had tried with the latest version, but I didn’t - it’s not completely compatible with v17.12 that my company is using all over the place, so upgrading to v19 isn’t an option for me.
Anyway, thanks for your help.
Cheers,

@thai,

Please note that we do not provide support for older versions of Aspose.Words. We do not provide any fixes or patches for old versions of Aspose.Words either. All fixes and new features are always added into new versions of Aspose.Words. So, please upgrade to the latest version if you need new features and fixes. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.