I am failing to find all reference points on image! I want to use my own OMR template instead of the one generated by Aspose

I am failing to find all reference points on image! I want to use my own OMR template instead of the one generated by Aspose.

@subhankarghosh

Can you please share your sample template along with the images? We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly. Also, are you using Aspose.OMR for Java?

sheet4.jpg (374.7 KB)
Sure.

@subhankarghosh

Can you please share the sample template as well?

Please also confirm the above.

Yes, Mr. Ali! I am using OMR for Java

@subhankarghosh

Since you are trying to use your own template, can you please share that as well with which you have generated already-shared image?

Do you want the blank template?

@subhankarghosh

We need the sample OMR template that you are using to process this image and with which it is failing to find all reference points.

Hi Asad
I was now able to identify the filled bubbles. However, in the trial version only upto 5 questions are being identified. I want to create a POC with 75 questions. Can we do it? if yes, how can we do so?

@subhankarghosh

Aspose.OMR recognition module provides the best results with images generated by Aspose.OMR. Please generate template using this element: custom_answer_sheet|Documentation

Regarding your latest request - temporary license would help you: Temporary License - Purchase - aspose.com

It will allow you to use library without limitations, but for short period of time.

We have already purchased the temporary license.

@subhankarghosh

Please check the attached template that we prepared for your requirements:

GlobalPageSettings settings = new GlobalPageSettings
{
 PaperSize = PaperSize.A3,
 BubbleColor = Color.Red,
 PageMarginRight = 300,
 PageMarginLeft = 300
};

mathematics.7z (131.9 KB)