I am using aspose .cells.workbook.save method to display a save as pop-up box on my web application. Everything is working fne except that my file name is in japanese and the save as box that appears on the UI shows garbled japanese characters. please let

i am using aspose .cells.workbook.save method to display a save as pop-up box on my web application. Everything is working fne except that my file name is in japanese and the save as box that appears on the UI shows garbled japanese characters. please let me know if this is a bug with aspose.cells that it is unable to read japanese characters?
Hi,

I am not sure if this is an issue with our product, it might be an issue with your browser or other configurations on your environments. If you are using in a web application, you can use the following code to verify that if it is a Bug or you find the same issue even using Workbook.Save() method of Aspose.Cells.

e.g (the following code does not use Aspose.Cells APIs)
FileStream fs1 = new FileStream("d:\\invoice.xls", FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read);
byte[] data1 = new byte[fs1.Length];
fs1.Read(data1, 0, data1.Length);
this.Response.ContentType = "application/xls";
Response.AddHeader("content-disposition", "inline; filename=book1.xls");
Response.BinaryWrite(data1);
Response.End();

You may try our latest version:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry335485.aspx

if it makes any difference.

Thank you.