I Can not open the PDF converted from OneNote

Hi friends,

I think there is something wrong with conversion.
oneFile.Save(dataDir + “.PDF”, SaveFormat.Pdf);
My oneNote file please see
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ija3xvq9sed467d/OneNote%20one%20place%20for%20all%20of%20your%20notes.one

Thanks!

Hi Chen,

Please use the following code:

// Load the document into Aspose.Note.
Document oneFile = new Document(@"OneNote one place for all of your notes.one");

// Initialize PdfSaveOptions object
PdfSaveOptions opts = new PdfSaveOptions();

// Set page index
opts.PageIndex = 0;

// Set page count
opts.PageCount = 1;

// Save the document as PDF
oneFile.Save(@"OneNote one place for all of your notes.pdf", opts);

//or

// Load the document into Aspose.Note.
Document oneFile = new Document(@"OneNote one place for all of your notes.one");

// Initialize PdfSaveOptions object
PdfSaveOptions opts = new PdfSaveOptions();

// Save the document as PDF
oneFile.Save(@"OneNote one place for all of your notes.pdf", opts);

Best Regards,

Hi Chen, Thank you for this inquiry. We have reviewed the attached file. You are right, the quality of converting is not enough in this case. We will do all the best to resolve this issue. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Hi Chen,

Thank you for contacting support. We’ve logged this problem under ticket id NOTENET-388 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience you faced.

Hi Chen,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id NOTENET-388 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Note for .NET 1.4.0. We'll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

• The issues you have found earlier (filed as NOTENET-388) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.