I can not print PDF documents

Dear,

I have a problem when trying to print converted documents to PDF, I do not know if it has relation to that I have the trial version of ASPOSE.PDF.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 15.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none} span.s2 {text-decoration: underline ; font-kerning: none; color: #9e4b2f; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #9e4b2f}

Hi There,

Thanks for contacting support.

The PdfViewer class allows you to print a PDF file to the default printer. You need to create a PdfViewer object and open the PDF using the BindPdf method. To specify different print settings, use the PageSettings and PrinterSettings classes. Finally, call the PrintDocumentWithSettings method to print the PDF to the default printer. For more details with examples you can go through our documentation page Working with PDF printing (Facades).

You can print any PDF document no matter if is converted document. Furthermore, you may request a temporary license to evaluate Apsose.Pdf without any limitations.

If you still face any issue, please share your sample PDF document along with the sample code.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,