I have an issue - Stack Empty Exception

Hello,

I am a licenced user of version of Aspose.Word (Developer Small Business). I use Version - 13.5.0.0. And I have an issue. I try to split a big word document using your code examples from Codeplex (https://github.com/aspose-words/Aspose.Words-for-.NET) - PageSplitter. During a processing my document we face an exception (at PageNumberFinder.cs, method - GetPageEnd). And here we go, the Stack Empty Exception shows up.

public int GetPageEnd(Node node)
{
    if (mNodeEndPageLookup.ContainsKey(node))
        return (int)mNodeEndPageLookup[node];
    return mCollector.GetEndPageIndex(node);
}

End error occurs in mCollector.GetEndPageIndex(node);

Could you help us with this problem?

Thank you!

Hi Антон,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same exception on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-9818. Our development team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

thank you very much for help us. But please let me be clear, this is a LIVE product. And our clients very nervous about this issue. We need to fix this problem as soon as possible.

What is your estimation for this issue (WORDSNET-9818)?

Thank you very much.

Hi Антон,

Thanks for your inquiry. We understand that this issue is important to you but unfortunately, at the moment we cannot provide you any reliable estimate. This issue is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once the issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you more information. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

thank you for update. But could you tell us an approximated time to solve this issue. We can’t afford us to wait a long. Please answer us.

Thank you for understanding!

how do we find out our position in the queue? As you’ve been able to replicate the problem it seems to me that it’s no longer in an investigation state.

If we pay for priority support will we be able to get a fix (hot fix or permanent) sooner?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Антон:

thank you for update. But could you tell us an approximated time to solve this issue. We can’t afford us to wait a long. Please answer us.

Normally when an issue is reported by a customer via normal (free) forum it is added to the pool of current issues being worked on by our developers.The issue is then analysed in a timely manner (first come first served basis). However due to the nature of some bugs and the number of features we are working on, this doesn’t always mean we can fix every bug within a short time after it is reported.

Steven:

how do we find out our position in the queue? As you’ve been able to replicate the problem it seems to me that it’s no longer in an investigation state.

Unfortunately, there is no direct way you can track issues by yourself. But, you are welcome to ask your issue status via forum threads. We will verify the status from our internal issue tracking system and reply you back.

Steven:

If we pay for priority support will we be able to get a fix (hot fix or permanent) sooner?

Yes, you can request a hot fix only if you hold our Priority/Enterprise Support subscription. So, as an option you can purchase Priority Support to escalate your issue(s). Please see the following link for more information:
https://helpdesk.aspose.com/kb/faq/2-Developer-Business-Support-Key-Benefits-Conditions

Many Priority Support customers find that this leads to their issue being fixed in the next release of the software.

Best regards,

can you tell us the status of this issue then?

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no further news about this issue. The issue is still pending for analysis. Please spare us some time for the investigation and resolution. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello,

could you tell us a status of the issue?

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have a good news for you i.e. WORDSNET-9818 has now been resolved and its fix will be included in Aspose.Words 14.3.0 release which is planned to be published early next week. We will inform you via this thread as soon as next release of Aspose.Words is published.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9818) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)