I have notice that the graph are coming as image in Power Point can it be possible for it to come as an actual graph

Hi,

I was evaluation your tool for Aspose Slides for reporting services, I have able to download the product and it got attach to visual studio 2008, and I have check few samples output from it, in the next week starting from Sunday till Thursday I am going to build a very complicated report and see how the output will come in power point, but one question which is very important I have notice that the graph are coming as image in Power Point can it be possible for it to come as an actual graph as how we draw in power point clarify me on this point as this will be a very nice feature if added or you have another version which already provide this?

So I will update you with my finding next week, by end of wednesday (10th March 2013).

Regards,
M.Irfan.

Hi M. Irfan,

Thanks for your growing interest in Aspose.Slides.

I like to share that unfortunately, it is not possible to export the charts as object in exported presentation using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services and they can only get exported as images as we don’t have any access to chart definition inside report.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,