I think the lib can not detect the red lines over texts

RealCopy_20200528_016100_집합건물_Apartment House.pdf (124.4 KB)

I have the following situation now:

• what we are doing is now: developing a library to convert PDF to XML codes in a certain format
  • The problem we face now: I think your library can not detect all the overlayed red lines on texts in the PDF. (red lines mean for us the cancellation of records in a real estate register, so it is important for our program to know such red lines. For your reference, your lib can detect those texts below the red lines.

image.png (176.0 KB)

What we want to ask:

• Can your current lib Aspose.PDF support detect the red lines? If so, please guide us on how we can handle this.

Your fast reply is highly appreciated.

@hjjoo

Sorry for the delayed response.

Aspose.PDF mimics the behavior of Adobe Reader and if text is selectable in Adobe Reader then API will also be able to extract it. However, we will surely investigate the feasibility of detecting red lines in a PDF document. For the purpose, we have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-48562 in our issue tracking system.

We will further investigate the feasibility of your requirement and inform you about the results as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.