I want pdf editor to make existing pdf Editable and manipulate using editor tools

Hi ,

I have requirement to Make existing PDF Editable and want pdf editor to modify text or put some control according to our need within our application.
summary of requirement is like

- upload existing PDF
- open with PDF Editor as Editable
- do modification in PDF and save again with modification.
- export in different formats

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

As per my understanding, you need to load some existing PDF file, remove restrictions from file by updating user access privileges and then save the output. If so is the case, then you have selected a right API. Please visit the following link for related information on

PS, Aspose.Pdf is a programming API and it does not provide any visual interface for document manipulation but you can programatically manipulate the PDF.

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

As per my understanding, you need to load some existing PDF file, remove restrictions from file by updating user access privileges and then save the output. If so is the case, then you have selected a right API. Please visit the following link for related information on Set Privileges on an Existing PDF File

PS, Aspose.Pdf is a programming API and it does not provide any visual interface for document manipulation but you can programatically manipulate the PDF.