I want to convert my downloaded webpage to mhtml format

I have a webpage that I had recently downloaded from the internet archive Wayback Machine and I am not sure if you could convert it for me so that I can easily be able to browse and interact with it using a HTML viewer browser interacting tool for viewing my converted webpage that I had download from the internet archive Wayback Machine please.

@Kainerecycler

Can you please share the downloaded webpage in .zip format with us? We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Sorry for the waiting my google drive file is not sharing it needs to be fixed.

Somethings wrong with my google drive app.

Instead I can share you a HTML downloaded webpage from the internet archive Wayback Machine instead because for right now I think google drive is currently no longer accepting downloaded Wayback Machine Webpages placed in zip files.

@Kainerecycler

You can please try to upload the archive on Dropbox or any other file sharing service and share the link with us to download it.

Yes sure here you go this time its going to be HTML CSS webpage downloaded from the Wayback Machine.

And one when my converted webpage is ready you can share it through free support forums under my post topic just share me the converted offline webpage through file sharing on my post topic that I have already have in my description below please and thank you.

So that I can download it and view it offline using vasdev offline HTML browser app for android.

@Kainerecycler

We have logged an investigation for this case. We will investigate whether its possible to achieve you requirements or not. The ticket has been logged as following and we will inform you once its get resolved. Pease spare us some time.

Issue ID(s): HTMLNET-4888