ICredentials

Looking at the documentation for the Java Words package, I see that EWSClient often references the ICredentials object. But I can find no documentation about that object.

Does EWSClient use basic authentication, which is soon to be discontinued?

@intradyn Aspose.Words does not have references to ICredentials interface. It looks like you are talking about Aspose.Email EWSClient class. I will move your request to the appropriate forum. My colleagues will reply you soon.

@intradyn

Yes, Aspose.Email does support it. We suggest you please read the following article.
Working with Exchange EWS Client

Sorry if I was not clear with my question.

Does the Emails support ONLY Basic authentication, or does it allow OAuth and NTLM?

@intradyn

Aspose.Email supports both OAuth and NTLM authentications. EWSClient uses both basic authentication and modern authentication.

The article referenced above seems to only show basic authentication. Can you show an example using either of the other methods? Also a reference to ICredentials object would be helpful.

@intradyn

Please check the code examples in the following article.
Access Mail Services using OAuth

Have you got an example for the Java package?

You can find the detail and code about your requirement in following article. Hope this helps you.
[Access SMTP and IMAP Server using OAuth ](https://docs.aspose.com/email/java/access-smtp-and-imap-server-using-oauth/)

The articles you cite are about connecting sing SMTP or IMAP, We are trying to use EWSClient, and it’s not clear to me that they apply. The EWSClient seems to us the ICredentials object, which is what the original question about. Please, show me a reference that discusses using EWSClient with OAuth or NTLM.

@intradyn

The API’s EWSClient interface provides overload method that provides the OAuthNetworkCredential as input for accessing the Exchange account via OAuth.
OAuth Support for EWS with Office 365

@intradyn

Further to my previous post, please read the following articles.

EWS OAUTH and NTLM:

MS Graph OAUTH

GMAIL OAUTH: