ICS to Office 365 saving Recurrence Issue

Dear Team,

I am using Aspose.Email v23.7 and i am stuck appending ICS to Office 365. I have checked it manually its working fine. I have checked latest version too but same issue. Plz find below my c# code.

Appointment calDoc = null;
MapiMessage calMapiMsg = null;
calDoc = Appointment.Load(strTempEventsIcs, new AppointmentLoadOptions() { IgnoreSmtpAddressCheck = true }); //added on 10-4-2019
Aspose.Email.MailMessage calMsg = new Aspose.Email.MailMessage();
calMsg.AddAlternateView(calDoc.RequestApointment());
calMapiMsg = MapiMessage.FromMailMessage(calMsg, MapiConversionOptions.UnicodeFormat);
MapiCalendar objMapiCalendar = (MapiCalendar)calMapiMsg.ToMapiMessageItem();

MemoryStream memoryStream = new MemoryStream();
objMapiCalendar.Save(memoryStream, AppointmentSaveFormat.Msg);
calMapiMsg = MapiMessage.FromStream(memoryStream);

try
{
Aspose.Email.MailMessage eml = calMapiMsg.ToMailMessage(new MailConversionOptions() { ConvertAsTnef = true });
try
{
eml.BodyEncoding = Encoding.UTF8; //added on 9-11-2018, for umlaut characters
eml.SubjectEncoding = Encoding.UTF8;
}
catch
{
}

string strMessageURI = this.Client.AppendMessage(exchangeFolderInfo.Uri, eml);
this.iActualEmailsSaved++;
}
catch (Exception e)
{
}

Attached is the ICS sample file.
CalendarRecurrence.7z (739 Bytes)

Kindly check.

XCoder

@perfectdata.techno
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): EMAILNET-41242

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @perfectdata.techno
We checked your example file with your code and could not find any problems on our Office 365 account. Could you provide a more detailed description of the problem (error, exception, etc.) It would also be useful to enable logging as described in the documentation and provide us with the log file. Thank you for your cooperation.