I'd like to contact the technician

Hello:
I am an employee of a Chinese company. Our company plans to adopt aspose products.After testing, the documents we tested were converted to HTML.There is a lot of dissatisfaction.Because we’re selling to customers.We would like to ask if you would respond positively and solve the problem if we adopt your product.We submit dozens of bugs per year for your paid support.How to solve this problem.
Thanks.

@shaheping

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you please share some more details like which Aspose API you are using to convert files into HTML and which type of file formats you are dealing with. It would be helpful if you can please share some sample input/output documents along with sample code snippet. We will surely test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

I put the test results and the test files in the folder.The code I’m using is the code on the website.This code is really simple and easy to use.He can just save the word, excel, and PPT to HTML and PDF.We really want to adopt this product if your late-stage technical support is in place.As it is a foreign product, we are worried about the technical support service in the future. I hope you can understand.I’m very sorry, but the folder is too big and I have to open it.I have a powerpoint too big.The compressed package can’t be delivered. Can I get your email address?

thank youThe test results.zip (2.4 MB)
Test documentation1.zip (454.7 KB)
Test documentation2.zip (5.4 MB)

@shaheping

Thanks for sharing your concerns and sample files.

We would like to share with you that we at Aspose offers different modules of support which our customers adopt as per their needs. We try to provide best level of technical support regardless which support model customer is using and try to resolve his issues accordingly. However, issues reported in free support model have low priority than of those which are reported under paid/priority support.

Please note that we resolve every reported issue however, resolution of the issue depends upon under which support model it is reported. For further details about support options, you may please visit following links.

In case your sample files are of larger size, you may please upload them to some public file hosting e.g. Dropbox or Google Drive and share the link with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

It seems you are using Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Slides in order to convert your files into PDF and HTML. However, it would be helpful as well if you can please mention which platform you are using APIs in e.g. Java or .NET. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Furthermore, by looking at the images that you have shared, it seems that you are facing some issues due to trial mode limitations of the APIs. We request you to please use a valid license in order to evaluate Aspose APIs without any limitation. You can also consider applying a 30-days temporary license to use API features.