If you modify the textLayer and save the psd file, an error occurs

If you modify the textLayer and save the psd file, an error occurs.

The error is this:

class com.aspose.psd.internal.Exceptions.ArgumentException: The rectangle has no common processing area. Cannot proceed.
com.aspose.psd.Image.getFittingRectangle(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.psd.Image.getFitRectangle(Unknown Source)

Even if you adjust the layer’s width and height values to 0 or more, the error continues to occur.

What could be the cause?

@sewang could you please provide input file and code snippet to redproduce this.

@Dmitriy.Sorokin Please tell us your email address and we will send it to you by email.

@sewang please attach this file to this forum topic, or upload it to View Adobe® Photoshop® Files | PSD & PSB Viewer App and share with me by direct message of forum the url with the guid (It appears after the upload).

I received feedback late. I analyzed the bug described above. I found that an error occurs if a PSD file has a specified layer that is empty. After deleting the empty layer and running the code again, I confirmed it works normally. Is it possible to fix this bug?

@sewang it’s possible that bug appeared because of some unusual things like Empty Layer. If you send us files, we can analyze it in details.

I think I will need to send the file via email. Could I possibly get your email address?

@sewang could you please upload file to PSD Viewer to View Adobe® Photoshop® Files | PSD & PSB Viewer App and then write me direct message on forum with link of viewer. It should look like View Adobe® Photoshop® Files | PSD & PSB Viewer App (With the GUID in the middle)

check this out plz

@sewang thank you. I’ve added file to the issue ticket. If you had the code the went to the error please post it. In any case, Aspose.PSD will try to reproduct the issue according to you info.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDNET-1953

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.