IL Merge merging aspose.pdf throws an error : Unresolved assembly reference not allowed: Aspose.XslFo

Hi i have a 4.5.0 project where i wanted to merge the aspose dll using IL Merge to check if its going to work with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. But i get the following Error : Unresolved assembly reference not allowed: Aspose.XslFo

See screenshot

Another question is will there be compatibility with 4.5.2 in the future your support page states that the latest supported .net framework is 4.5.1

Hi There,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am looking into the details regarding IL Merge and will get back to you shortly.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

minohimself:
Another question is will there be compatibility with 4.5.2 in the future your support page states that the latest supported .net framework is 4.5.1

I would like to share with you that Aspose.Pdf for .NET does support the .NET Framework Version 4.5.2 as well as 4.6.0. For more information, you may visit “Installation” section in the API documentation.

minohimself:
Hi i have a 4.5.0 project where i wanted to merge the aspose dll using IL Merge to check if its going to work with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. But i get the following Error : Unresolved assembly reference not allowed: Aspose.XslFo

I have tried to merge Aspose.Pdf.dll with other .NET assemblies using the IL Merge utility and I was able to observe the error that you have reported. Therefore, I have logged an issue as PDFNET-42541 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details and keep you updated on the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us a little time. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,