Image clarity problem in word document after tiff convertion

Hi,

I am using aspose.word kit.In my word document its containing text and images.But images are not black and white,it is color so what all properties I need to set.Now tiff file is not creating clear images.So what I need to do.Below I displayed code please tell me.What I sholud do for clear color image generate in tiff file.

String file=“TestFile5.doc”;
String dataDir1=“D:”+"\"+“test”+"\";
System.out.println(“dataDir1”+dataDir1);
Document doc = new Document(dataDir1+file);
doc.getPageCount();
System.out.println(“doc.getPageCount();------->”+doc.getPageCount());
//Create an ImageSaveOptions object to pass to the Save method
ImageSaveOptions options = new ImageSaveOptions(SaveFormat.TIFF);
options.setTiffCompression(TiffCompression.CCITT_4);
options.setResolution(400);
doc.save(dataDir1 + “TestFileWithOptionsOut.tiff”, options);

Hi Shilpa,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document, you're getting this problem with, here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

I attached file please check.And what all properties I need to set.

Thanks
svn

Hi Shilpa,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java i.e. 11.11.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSJAVA-670. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Shilpa,

Thanks for your patience. While you’re waiting for a fix, I would suggest you please use the following code snippet as a temporary workaround to render to a coloured TIFF image.
Document doc = new Document(“C:\Temp\testdocumentwithimages.docx”);

ImageSaveOptions options = new ImageSaveOptions(SaveFormat.TIFF);
options.setTiffCompression(TiffCompression.NONE);

doc.save(“C:\Temp\out.tiff”, options);

The downside of this code is that it generates a 24 MB TIFF file. Our development team will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-670) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.