Image conversion (docx-pdf) issues

Hello Aspose support
We are experiencing a problem when converting DOCX file using Aspose.Words for Java into PDF format.
The original file contains embedded images on page 2.
The problem is that when we run conversion on Windows PC then those pictures either disappear or are shifted into other pictures, as can be seen in attached files.
We use:
- Aspose.Words for Java 14.1.0
- Windows XP

The code we are using to the conversion is very simple, exactly as on your webpage:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsjava/How+to++Convert+a+Document+to+PDF

Document doc = new Document(getMyDir() + "Document.doc");
doc.save(getMyDir() + "DocumentOut.pdf");

The original and generated files are attached.
Can you please advise if we need to do anything specific for running the conversion on PC.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Michal Wasiak
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-9814. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi

Thank you for your answer. Just one thing I need to ask: you've raised a ticket for WORDSNET while we have problem with Words for JAVA.
Is the ticket name misleading? Or might it be assigned to the wrong product?

thank you in advance,

kind regards,

MichaƂ Wasiak

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java is completely auto-ported from .NET, i.e. we do not write code for Aspose.Words for Java; it is generated out automatically from C# code of Aspose.Words for .NET. I managed to reproduce this issue in Aspose.Words for .NET. You will get the fix in Aspose.Words for Java.

Hi,

I understand now, thank you very much.

Michal Wasiak

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9814) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.