Image conversion: issue with position of textboxes

Dear Aspose team,
i have some documents, which contain textboxes. On converting them into png format, the positions of some textboxes get lost. Some other textboxes stay exactly on their given positions.
The code i used:

Document testDoc = new Document(templatePath);
SaveOptions saveOpt = SaveOptions.CreateSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Png);
saveOpt.PrettyFormat = true;
testDoc.Save(actualImagePath, saveOpt);

Please find attached an example document.
Thanks and best regards,
Wolfgang

Hello
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi again,
i figured out, that the textbox, which causes most of the problems is a GroupShape.
Its HorizontalAlignment is set to “default” when reading the document with Aspose.
In Word its set to “other”. If i am setting it for example to “right”, the position of the GroupShape is nearly matching its original position.
As i tested further, this issue has also impact on rendering. Same result there.
Maybe you can give me an estimation, when this will be fixed? Or even propose a workaround i could try to get this done?

kind regards,
Wolfgang

Hello
Thank you for additional information. At the moment this issue is pending for analysis. The responsible developer will analyze the issue and we will be able to provide you an estimate.
Unfortunately, currently I cannot suggest you any way to work this problem around programmatically. But you can try refactoring your document in MS Word, for example you can try using tables to layout your document.
Best regards,

Hello Andrey,
thanks for your advice.
Unfortunately, we have no access to these documents.
They are belonging to our customers.
So may I ask, when we can expect a fix for this issue?
Since it is very critical for us, even a rough estimation would be nice to have.
Thanks and kind regards,
Wolfgang

Hello Wolfgang,
Thanks for your request. As I mentioned earlier, this issue is pending for analysis. The responsible developer will analyze the issue and we will be able to provide you additional information.
Best regards,

Hello again,
sorry for bothering again, but since also rendered documents are affected, it is highly critical for us to get any kind of help or workaround you can provide.
We appreciate any kind of help in this case.
As mentioned before, we have no influence on the documents themselves, so maybe you can provide some hints, how we can programmatically figure out the positioning of the concerned textboxes, or how to reposition them into the right place.
Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, there is no new about this issue yet.
The best workaround is refactoring your document in MS Word manually, but since you do not have a control over document creating process this approach is not acceptable for you. As an option, you can try setting WrapType.Square for shapes with WrapType.None, but I cannot guaranty that this approach will work in all cases and will not cause problems with other shapes.
Best regards,

Hi Alexey,
thank you very much for this hint. This is even a Workaround, we may give as advice to our customers, since it does not touch the positioning and display of the Textboxes in our test documents, which is the most important thing.
When i apply the square wrapping manually, the affected documents get rendered as intended. Unfortunately it does not seem to work programmatically in some cases.
Thanks so much for your patience and your help.
best regards,
Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,
It is perfect that my suggestion helped. Unfortunately, you are right, setting WrapType programmatically does not help in all cases.
Best regards,

Hi Wolfgang,

Additionally, while using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v11.1.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side during rendering. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v11.1.0 and let us know how it goes on your side.

I hope, this will help.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4956) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Awais,
i saw that you created new threads under my name for the last issues. Ok, thanks. Just for documentation, here is the link:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/62386
Thanks for the support and closing this ticket,
Oliver