Image data and printed data (PDF) different between aspose-cell and Excel

hi all

I have an excel file, and when i use aspose-cell to generate image or print it, the result is different with excel 2010 (i make sure that all of options about margin, size of paper, ... is the same, and the scaling option set to no scaling)

But i found the point make the different
+ when i change zoom options of Excel is 110% (in aspose-cell zoom option set to 100%), the result of Aspose-cell and Excel is the same.

Please investigate this.

Hi,

Thanks for the template file and images.

Well, Aspose.Cells follows MS Excel standards and specifications when rendering to PDF file format. Also, Aspose.Cells would render to image/PDF based on what is shown in Print preview when you take it for worksheets in the workbook. I have evaluated your scenario/ case a bit by rendering your template Excel file to PDF. I think it works fine the same way as per the print preview of MS Excel for different sheets.
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“3.xlsx”);
workbook.save(“out1.pdf”);

Could you elaborate your scenario/ case further and provide your sample code segment with updated template file which you are using to reproduce the issue on our end. Also provide some screenshots to highlight the problematic areas when comparing the output PDF/image (by Aspose.Cells APIs) Vs output PDF by MS Excel, so we could evaluate your issue properly and log it into our database for product team’s investigations.

Thank you.

ok, i will create and send you detail