Image dimensions are modified within cell containers

Hi support,

Please note that the very small images are magnified if they are inserted in cells. The issue can be solved if you save the image dimensions and you set them again.

The big images are shrink to fit the cell dimensions. So if the workaround is used, the big images will overlap the table. Thus, a calculus must be made to check if the workaround should be used or not.

My question is, shouldn't this effect of modifying dimensions be optional? Or at least, maybe it should be optional just for small images and default for the big ones ?

Best regards,
Milan

Hello <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Milan,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have tested the issue and I am able to notice the problem. I have discussed the issue with development team, and soon you will be updated with the status of correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi milan,

The image in Cell will automatically expand (or shrink) to fit the Cell’s dimension. We are not going to provide another option to indicate whether auto is used. Because you can get the same effect through the Image.getImageInfo().setFixWidth()/Height(). Actually you can use that two methods to get any size you like.

Hopefully that will provide some help. Thank you for using our product.