Image export - empty white area

Hi,

extracting images from Visio (Diagram) generates images with empty white area on the right.

Here is my simplified code example:

public void ExtractVisioImages()
{
Aspose.Diagram.License lic2 = new Aspose.Diagram.License();
lic2.SetLicense(“Aspose.Total.lic”);
        <span style="color:green;">//Visio Objekt in Bild umwandeln und dann als Bild einfügen</span>
        Aspose.Diagram.<span style="color:#2b91af;">Diagram</span> diagram = <span style="color:blue;">new</span> Aspose.Diagram.<span style="color:#2b91af;">Diagram</span>(<span style="color:#a31515;">@"C:\TestAspose\Visio_ExtractImages\Input.vsd"</span>);
        <span style="color:blue;">for</span> (<span style="color:blue;">int</span> i = 0; i < diagram.Pages.Count; i++)
        {
            Aspose.Diagram.Saving.<span style="color:#2b91af;">ImageSaveOptions</span> options = <span style="color:blue;">new</span> Aspose.Diagram.Saving.<span style="color:#2b91af;">ImageSaveOptions</span>(Aspose.Diagram.<span style="color:#2b91af;">SaveFileFormat</span>.PNG);
            options.PageIndex = i;
            <span style="color:blue;">using</span> (<span style="color:blue;">var</span> ms = <span style="color:blue;">new</span> <span style="color:#2b91af;">MemoryStream</span>())
            {
                diagram.Save(ms, options);
                <span style="color:#2b91af;">File</span>.WriteAllBytes(<span style="color:#a31515;">@"C:\TestAspose\Visio_ExtractImages\Input"</span> + options.PageIndex.ToString() + <span style="color:#a31515;">".png"</span>, ms.ToArray());
            }
        }
    }<br><br>Please have a look on the attachements.<br></pre><br>

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested your sample .vsd file against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.3.0 and managed to replicate the white space problem. This problem has been logged under ticket id DIAGRAM-33414 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved and available for the public use. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAM-33414) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.