Image for 3D (3 axis) Rotated Chart

Hi. I am trying to create images for a list of specific shapes that include some charts. All fine until I hit the attached chart, which is a 3 axis chart. The image is created 2D - see the atached screenshot.

The code I use to create images for the shapes can be found below (ImageShape is just a POJO containing the constructor provided info).
Could you please advice me if there is any workaround and if not, if you plan to introduce the support for these charts in the upcoming versions?

protected ImageShape getShapeImage(IShape iShape, Rectangle2D anchor, int zIndex) throws IOException {
BufferedImage image = iShape.getThumbnail(ShapeThumbnailBounds.Appearance, 1f, 1f);
ByteArrayOutputStream byteArrayOutputStream = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
ImageIO.write(image, FILE_PNG_EXTENSION, byteArrayOutputStream);
byteArrayOutputStream.flush();
byteArrayOutputStream.close();
return new ImageShape(generateFileName(FILE_PNG_EXTENSION), byteArrayOutputStream.toByteArray(), anchor, zIndex);
}

Thank you,
Dragos

Hi Dragos,

I have worked with the sample file and shared sample code on my end using Aspose.Slides for Java 17.4 on my end. I regret to share that at present the 3D rendering support is unavailable in Aspose.Slides for Java and for that reason you are not able to see 3D effects for chart in thumbnail. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-36410 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Thank you, Mudassir.

Have a nice week,

Dragos

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-36410) have been fixed in this update.