we are evaluating your product for a project we are about to begin and have some questions.
1. Does Aspose.Powerpoint support the image format .wmf?
2. Is there any way to insert html elements into ppt (or something in next versions)?
3. Are there any more examples? I found some on http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.PowerPoint/Guide/
4. Is it possible to test PictureFrames in the demo verison?
int picid1 = pres.Pictures.Add(new Picture(pres, "WaterDrops.jpg"));
PictureFrame pf = slide.Shapes.AddPictureFrame(picid1, 0, 0, 2000, 2000);
but it doesn t work. Do I need the professional edition to test this feature?
http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.PowerPoint/Guide/ is obsolete. Please try http://www.aspose.com/Wiki/Default.aspx/Aspose.PowerPoint/.
Alexey, could you update your installer or any other places to introduce the wiki to customers?
1. .Net version supports wmf and emf but Java doesn’t yet.
2. We will write some simple parser in the future but now you should do it by yourself.
3. Please check: http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.PowerPoint/Demos/
Sources of Northwind demos you can get on the download page.
And programmer’s guide in the Wiki of course.
4. It should work with evaluation version. Are you sure WaterDrops.jpg was found?
picid1 must be > 0.