Image hidden by text in PDF and not Word

Hi,

I’m using Aspose.words to create a report using a Word template and merge fields, and I’m facing 2 problems:

1.The template has images that are above some tables, my problem is that when I’m creating a pdf document for some reason those images are moving backwards, behind the text. This doesn’t happen when I’m generating a word document.

2. I’m using image merge, to add status images dynamically. My problem is that those images (icons) look bad, with black background for some reason, both in the word and pdf documents.

I’ve attached the template and both the word document and the pdf generated using the template.

Thanks
David

Hi
Daniel,

Thanks for your request. Could you please tell us which version of Aspose.Words are you currently using? The latest version of Aspose.Words is 10.8.0; in case you’re using an older version, I would suggest you please visit the following link for downloading and using the latest version of Aspose.Words and let us know your findings then:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

I hope, this will help.

Best Regards,

Hi Hafeez,

<span style=“font-size:10.5pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;color:#333333;
background:white;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:
HE”>
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;color:#333333;
background:white;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:
HE”>thanks for the prompt reply, we are currently using Aspose.Words 10.1.0.0 and it will take time until we will renew our license and will be able to upgrade to the latest version.
HE”>
HE”>1. Can you suggest me a fix in the current version (10.1)?
2. Can you guarantee that upgrading will solve the problems?

Thanks
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your inquiry.

> 1. Can you suggest me a fix in the current version (10.1)?

I am afraid, at the moment I can't offer you a work around for this.

> 2. Can you guarantee that upgrading will solve the problems?

While using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 10.8, i could not reproduce issues described above. I have attached output Pdf file.