Image in pdf doc is cropped when converting to png

I am using the code in ConvertAllPagesToPNG.cs to convert a pdf doc (attached MatExample.pdf) but it removes the image (attached image1_out.png). Is it a bug or am I missing something?

This is the code I have used which is found in ConvertAllPagesToPNG.cs downloaded from https://github.com/aspose-pdf/Aspose.PDF-for-.NET/tree/master/Examples

public class ConvertAllPagesToPNG
    {
        public static void Run()
        {
            // ExStart:ConvertAllPagesToPNG
            // The path to the documents directory.
            string dataDir = RunExamples.GetDataDir_AsposePdf_Images();

// Open document
            Document pdfDocument = new Document(dataDir + "MatExample.pdf");

for (int pageCount = 1; pageCount <= pdfDocument.Pages.Count; pageCount++)
            {
                using (FileStream imageStream = new FileStream(dataDir + "image" + pageCount + "_out" + ".png", FileMode.Create))
                {
                    // Create PNG device with specified attributes
                    // Width, Height, Resolution, Quality
                    // Quality [0-100], 100 is Maximum
                    // Create Resolution object
                    Resolution resolution = new Resolution(300);
                    PngDevice pngDevice = new PngDevice(resolution);

// Convert a particular page and save the image to stream
                    pngDevice.Process(pdfDocument.Pages[pageCount], imageStream);

// Close stream
                    imageStream.Close();
                }
            }
            // ExEnd:ConvertAllPagesToPNG
            System.Console.WriteLine("PDF pages are converted to PNG successfully!");
        }      

}

MatExample.pdf (69.8 KB)
image1_out.png (125.4 KB)

@mjacob

Thank you for contacting support.

We have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to reproduce this file specific issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-46311 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Farhan,

May I have an update on this issue? We have several clients complaining about this issue. Would you please escalate this?

Thanks,
Mathew

@mjacob

The issue was logged under free support model where issues have low priority and are resolved on first come first serve basis. We regret to share that your issue is not yet resolved due to other pending issues logged previously. We have recorded your concerns and will definitely consider them during investigation. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-46311) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 23.5.