Image Is Blurred after PPTX to PDF Conversion Using Aspose.Slides for Java

Hello,
I am working on conversion of PPT to PDF topic. I am using appose total license with “aspose-slides-v23.3” version.

We have PPT where we have some images. When we convert PPT to PDF then we are getting blurred view of some images.

In attached slide we have added two same images, only difference is that for image1 we have added some shape effect properties. For image2 we have not added any property. But when we convert PPT to PDF we get different result for those images.

I am attaching :

1. Source PPT where we can see images view is clear.
  2. Target PDF generated where image1 view is blur.

Please help us to understand this issue.
Thanks, Data.zip (303.7 KB)

@dnyandevp,
Thank you for reporting on the issue. I’ve reproduced the same problem with the blurred image.

The result will be better if you use PdfOptions as follows

var pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();
pdfOptions.setSufficientResolution(600);

var presentation = new Presentation("TEST IMAGES.pptx");
presentation.save("output.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf, pdfOptions);

but some blur effects will remain.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39257

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Please also share the following additional information if it is possible:

• OS version on which the conversion was performed
  • JDK version in your app

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-39257) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 23.10 (JAR).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.