Image is lost after conversion from DOCX to PDF using C#

Hi,

When converting a DOCX with pictures to a PDF, I noticed the picture went missing.

Code:
var doc = new Document(@".\test.docx");
doc.Save(@".\test.pdf");

I’ve attached my test files and a screenshot for your reference. Please note I also tried to replace this picture with other pictures and saw the same issue.

test.zip (76.3 KB)
image.png (41.0 KB)

Could you please take a look?

Thanks,

@ServerSide527

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-19840. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

I saw the ticket status is marked as ‘Closed’ but I did not see it in the recent release notes.

I then tested myself with the latest version Aspose.Words 20.3.0 and noticed the issue still exists. Could you please help me check the status of the issue? Is it closed by mistake or does it mean it will be released in the next month 20.4.0 release?

Thanks,

@ServerSide527

Yes, this issue has been resolved and its fix will be available in the next version of Aspose.Words i.e. 20.4.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19840) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.4 update.