Image is not displaying while converting word to pdf

I inserted an image at specific bookmark in word document and then save that document into pdf file using doc.Save(), i can see the image in word document but not in pdf document in webserver, i can see the image in both word and pdf document in my local development machine, any idea what is missing in deployed version. My application is developed using .net core 2.1

@mdretirement,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your simplified input Word document
  • Aspose.Words 18.9 generated output DOCX file showing the correct behavior
  • Aspose.Words 18.9 generated output PDF file showing the undesired behavior
  • Please also create a standalone simple console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your current problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include Aspose.Words.dll files in it to reduce the file size.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

WordToPdfSample.zip (669.2 KB)
I attached sample application as per your suggestion. required input files like word dcument and image files are inside the app_data folder in ConsoleApp1\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.1 folder of the application. One more thing we are paid customers but i was not able to open the ticket as paid customer.
Thanks in advance.

@mdretirement,

After an initial test with Aspose.Words for .NET 18.9, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end. Please make sure that you are using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET on your server machine.

In case the problem still remains, please also share the Aspose.Words generated PDF on server that does not contain the signature image. Please also try calling the Document.UpdatePageLayout method before saving to PDF.

Also, consider this as input document: input.zip (29.0 KB), and try running the following simple code on server:

Document doc = new Document("input.docx");
doc.Save("18.9.pdf");

Do you still see the same problem in generated PDF?

We are unable to download input.zip as we got " Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.". I attached the aspose.words generated pdf as per your request.output_pdf.pdf (46.5 KB)

@mdretirement,

I have attached input.zip (29.0 KB) here for your reference. Please try running the following simple code on server:

Document doc = new Document("input.docx");
doc.Save("18.9.pdf");

Do you still see the same problem in generated PDF?

A post was split to a new topic: Images are lost when saving Word to PDF

A post was split to a new topic: The image is visible in PDF generated in local environment but not on deployed environment