Image loading failed because value was not found

Hi.

I am getting the following error after calling to Aspose.CAD.Image.Load:
'A first chance exception of type ‘System.ArgumentException’ occurred in mscorlib.dll

Additional information: Requested value ‘BLOCKLOOKUPPARAMETER’ was not found.’

The file I failed to load is attached.
I did succeed in opening this file with another program,so why does the load fail?

Thanks,
Eyal
`

@eyaln9,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please provide the source files reproducing the issue along with used sample code. I also suggest you to please first try using latest Aspose.CAD for .NET 18.12 as well on your end.

I failed to attached the source files that produce the error (‘Image loading fail because value not found’.).
But you can find the source files in the following link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tjb_wtESipDbOpkAh_DeLLWri5VaG_In?usp=sharing

I noticed in the exception details to the following message:
“The Dxf version isn’t valid. Only Dxf: R12/R2007/R2010 are currently supported.”
Is this format simply not supported or am I doing something wrong?

@eyaln9,

I have worked with the sample project shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID CADNET-735 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi,

Can you give me an estimate of when this issue will be resolved?

Thanks

@eyaln9,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience till the time the issue gets resolved. We will share notification with you once it will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADNET-735) have been fixed in this update.