Image Loading failed - CDR to PDF

Dear Team,

I am facing issue while loading CDR file using Aspose.Imaging. Its giving exception Image loading failed. I have attached sample file. Kindly do the needfull.

ANGEL03.zip (58.6 KB)

Thanks
XCoder

@pefectdatatechno

Can you please share that which API version you have used on your end along with used sample code reproducing the issue.

Please find below c# code.

string strPdfPath = string.Concat(folderPath, “\”, returnFileName, “.pdf”);

Aspose.Imaging.Image image = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(strSourceTreePath);

try
                        {                              
                            PdfOptions pdfOptions = new PdfOptions();
                            CdrRasterizationOptions rasterizationOptions = new CdrRasterizationOptions();
                            rasterizationOptions.TextRenderingHint = (TextRenderingHint.SingleBitPerPixel);
                            rasterizationOptions.SmoothingMode = (SmoothingMode.None);
                            rasterizationOptions.Positioning = (PositioningTypes.DefinedByDocument);
                            pdfOptions.VectorRasterizationOptions = (rasterizationOptions);
                            image.Save(strPdfPath, pdfOptions);
                        }
                        catch(Exception e1)
                        {                                
                        } 

On Loading source file, Its going to exception.

Thanks
XCoder

@pefectdatatechno

I have added a ticket with ID IMAGINGNET-4113 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-4113) have been fixed in this update.