Image loading failed. System.InvalidCastException:

Trying to load the psd in the load throws the following error:
> Unhandled exception. Aspose.PSD.CoreExceptions.ImageLoadException: Image loading failed.

---> System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Aspose.PSD.FileFormats.Psd.Layers.LayerResources.TypeToolInfoStructures.UnknownStructure' to type 'Aspose.PSD.FileFormats.Psd.Layers.LayerResources.TypeToolInfoStructures.DescriptorStructure'.
   at Aspose.PSD.FileFormats.Psd.Layers.LayerResources.VogkResource.(OSTypeStructure[] )
   at .Load(StreamContainer , Int32 )
   at Aspose.PSD.FileFormats.Psd.Layers.LayerResourcesRegistry.LoadResourceByFirstSupportedDescriptor(Stream stream, Int32 psdVersion)
   at .(StreamContainer , , Int64 )
   at .(StreamContainer , , Int64 , LayerSectionType&, BlendMode& )
   at .(StreamContainer , Int32 , , IColorPalette,  , )
   at .(StreamContainer , , IColorPalette , , )
   at .(StreamContainer , , IColorPalette , Boolean, )
   at .Load(StreamContainer , LoadOptions )
   at Aspose.PSD.Image.(StreamContainer , LoadOptions )
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Code:

PsdImage image = (PsdImage)Aspose.PSD.Image.Load(“C:\input.psd”);

Aspose.psd version, 23.7.0.

PSD used:
psd-file.zip (232 Bytes)

Will there be an explanation for this error that happens when loading the file directly?

@cristianortegaethofy
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDNET-1659

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Additionally, I can suggest workaround: reduce size of file to make it smaller than 1.3GB.

@Dmitriy.Sorokin I am modifying only the texts, not the rest, so I can’t reduce the file size. I also have PSB files that are very heavy. Is there other alternative solution?

@cristianortegaethofy To solve this issue we have opened a related ticket, you will be notified when it is solved.

hi, what is the related ticket? Was it solved with the last release?

@cristianortegaethofy In 23.8 we fixed the issue with the same error message (topic), so this issue may be already resolved. But the link to the source file is currently expired so I can’t check it by myself.
Could you please check if it was fixed on the last (23.9) release, and if the issue still exists re-upload your source file because the old link is expired.