Image missing in output on converting excel to html

Hi,

I am trying to convert excel to html using code -
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“C:\Excel file_macro.xlsm”);
workbook.save(outputDirectory + “Excel file_macro.html”);

but somehow the image on Sheet-2 is missing in output html. it’s coming blank.
Excel file_macro - Copy.zip (417.1 KB)

Sample document is attached for reference.

@poojard

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

We were able to observe this issue as per your description and logged it in our database for investigation and for a fix. We will look into it and resolve the issue. Once, there is some fix or other news for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSJAVA-42397 - Image missing in output on converting Excel to Html

Thank you for the quick response

Any update on the issue

@poojard

We are afraid there is no update for you at this moment regarding this issue. However, we have logged your comment in our database against this issue and requested the product team to provide some fix or ETA for this issue. Once there is some news for you, we will update you asap by posting in this thread.

@poojard

We are unable to replicate the issue on our development machines. Please share the JDK/JRE version as well as your System Environment (e.g. OS, 64-bit etc.)

Please also give a try to most recent version and see if it makes any difference at your end.

Hi Shakeel,

I am using Aspose.Cells 17.8
And Jdk - 1.8.

Initially you were able to replicate the issue

@poojard

Yes, I am able to replicate the issue but strangely, product team is unable to replicate it and we think, it is because of JDK. Could you please tell the exact number like

jdk1.8.0_121
jre1.8.0_121

jdk1.8.0_144
jre1.8.0_144

@poojard

Thanks for the information and using Aspose APIs.

We have logged it in our database for product team investigation and for a fix. Once, there is some news for you, we will let you know asap.

@poojard

We have looked into this issue and found that the image is actually a Tiff. Aspose.Cells loads/reads the image but unable to do so. Aspose.Cells needs JAI i.e.

for proper conversion.

Please download it and add in your class path and it will then resolve your issue.