Image Missing In The Output File After Saving An ODS File

I’m opening an ODS file, modifying some text using replace (when it applies) then saving it as ODS again. However, the images that I have in the original file, which is in the header, is missing in the output file. The sample files are attached. I’m using the following code:

Workbook xls = new Workbook(pFileName);
xls.Save(pTmpFileName, Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.ODS);

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our knowledge and also providing us your sample files.
We are able to re-produce your said issue with latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET v5.3.3.1. So we have logged it under TicketID CELLSNET-27704. Soon we will get back to you on this.
<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

<![endif]–>

Hi,

After further investigation, the missing image format is svm file, which is not supported (I am afraid).

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Verdana”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
“Times New Roman”;mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”;mso-ansi-language:
EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>

Thanks

I was able to work around changing the image on the header. Thank you.