Image not clear after convert word to Html

Hello,
We need to convert word document that might include images.
We encountered a problem that the image is not clear after conversion (see attachment). To be accurate, we saw that the temp saved image is not good, which indicated that the problem is in saving the image and not in the conversion.
It might be a scaling or resolution issue.

The code is very simple, maybe we are missing a configuration?

Document doc = new Document(documentInputStream);
File out = new File(htmlFileName);
doc.save(out.getAbsolutePath());

We are using java version 3.3.0 (Although
it reproduces in aspose.words 10.8.0 too ).
*I attached the original document, the temp saved image, and the output html file.

Thanks,
Dikla.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java i.e. 11.0.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for inconvenience.

Moreover, as a temporary work around please try using the following code snippet that worked for me:

Document doc = new Document("C:\test\orig.doc");
File out = new File("C:\test\out.html");
HtmlSaveOptions so = new HtmlSaveOptions();
so.setSaveFormat(SaveFormat.HTML);
so.setScaleImageToShapeSize(false);
doc.save(out.getAbsolutePath(), so);

I hope, this will help.

Best Regards,

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your patience. The responsible developer has shared the output image file (Cobas.53.png). Please see the attached image and let us know if you are satisfy with the result of output. After your feedback, we will include this fix in next version of Aspose.Words.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-507) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.