Image not rendered correctly in result of SVG conversion

Hi Aspose team

We are working on Visio file’s SVG format conversion.
We met some problems:
1. There are some images not rendered correctly in the result of SVG conversion.
2. In the parts of calendar, the dates rendered in the result more than the origin Visio file.

Here is our code for conversion test:

Diagram d = new Diagram(“custom/input/visio/Calendar.vsd”);
SVGSaveOptions saveOp = new SVGSaveOptions();

for (int i = 0; i < d.getPages().getCount(); i++) {
System.out.println(d.getPages().get(i).getName());
saveOp.setPageIndex(i);
d.save(new FileOutputStream(“custom/output/visio/Calendar.” + (i + 1)
+ “.svg”), saveOp);
}

And I have uploaded a comparison image, the Visio file, and the result.
Please help us to solve these problems, and thanks for your help.

Best,
Craig

Hi Craig,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to replicate the highlighted problems on our side. We have logged these issues in our bug tracking system as below:

DIAGRAMJAVA-50397: Incorrect rendering of the calendar on converting a VSD to SVG
DIAGRAMJAVA-50398: Incorrect rendering of the icons on converting a VSD to SVG

Your post has also been linked to these tickets. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50397 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 6.9.0. We'll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for being patient. In reference to the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50397, please download and use the latest Hotfix version: Aspose.Diagram for Java 6.8.1. Please also let us know how that goes on your side.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50397) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 16.10.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi
With 17.7.0 the are still some problems on rendering of icons.

Please check the attachment again, thank you~

(Remove “.zip” extension to open it.)
(BTW, it would be better if users can upload more file type directly on the forum)
Calendar.vsd.zip (379 KB)
comparison.JPG (198.5 KB)
result.zip (18.8 KB)

Craig

@craig.w.su,
We managed to replicate the problem of incorrect rendering of the icons. It has been logged under the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50518 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50398) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou