Image not rendered correctly

Hello.

Here linked an ODP file with two images, converted to a PDF file with Aspose-Slides for Java 18.2.1.
The first image is not rendered properly.

Could you please help us finding the reason?
Thank you.

Regards,

Renato

SLIDESJAVA-00000 ImageCoveredByItsLineAndArea.zip (166.0 KB)

@isispapyrusdev1,

I have worked with the files shared by you using Aspose.Slides for JAVA 18.2.1 and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-36979 has been added in our issue tracking system to resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we share notification with you once issue will be fixed.

Thank you so much Adnan.

Do you have ETA for this fix?
Thank you again.

Regards,

Renato

@isispapyrusdev1,

I have observed your comments. We are investigating issue and will share details regarding ETA by the end of this week. I request for your patience.

Hello Adnan.

I see that SLIDESJAVA-36979 is in status 'Blocked'. What does this mean?
Believe me, I'm not pushing, currently I only need a possible ETA just to plan.
Thank you.

Regards,

Renato

@isispapyrusdev1,

I like to share that Blocked status means that issue is internally blocked owing to missing implementation in API and depends internally on other tickets. Once the internally linked ticket will get fixed the concerned issue will then be resolved.

1 Like

Hello.

Any news about SLIDESJAVA-36979?

Thank you, regards,

Renato

@isispapyrusdev1,

I have verified form our issue tracking system and regret to share that issue is still unresolved owing to missing implementation in API. We request for your patience till the time the issue gets resolved.

Hello Mudassir.

Thank you for your response.
If my Company decided to move this issue to the paid support, would this speed things up?

Thank you, regards,

Renato

@isispapyrusdev1,

I like to share that Paid support does expedite the issue resolution process. If you have paid support subscription, you may share the issue detail in paid help desk and they shall be able to share further feedback in this regard.