Image not repeating properly when print titles are set for rows and columns

Aspose team,

We are evaluating Aspose.Cells to purchase the license.

However, we are having issues when using the Aspose PDF converter in Aspose.Cells. We have an Excel sheet that includes an image in a cell that is defined as both a repeated row and as a repeated column. We expect this cell, and the image in the cell, to repeat on every page (horizontal and vertical) when the sheet is printed. This works as expected when printed in Excel (and even saved as PDF from Excel), but when we use the Aspose PDF converter, the image does not repeat as expected on the final page.

Below is the relevant code – the input Excel prints and saves to PDF correctly, but the output PDF saves without repeating the image properly.

Workbook wb = new Workbook(“input.xlsx”);
wb.Save(“output.pdf”);

Attached is an example Excel input and an example PDF output. If you load the input Excel and then save it as a PDF via Aspose, the cell image that is supposed to repeat on each of the 4 pages only repeats on the first 3. Because the image repeats properly when saved as a PDF from Excel, we think there is a problem with the Aspose.Cells PDF renderer.

Thanks,

Peter

RepeatImage.zip (64.7 KB)

@Peter_M,

Thanks for the template file and sample code.

After an in initial test, I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF file format. I found the image does not repeat as expected on the final page in the output PDF. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-46349” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@Peter_M,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.9.1 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells18.9.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.6 MB)
Aspose.Cells18.9.1 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.7 MB)

Thank you! I’m unable to download the zip files, I am redirected to a “Sorry, this file is private. Only visible to topic owner and staff members.”. I should have access as the topic owner, right?

@Peter_M,

We are sorry for your inconvenience, we will evaluate this issue soon.

In the meantime, please try the fix by downloading it from dropbox:
Aspose.Cells18.9.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip
Aspose.Cells18.9.1 For .Net4.0.Zip

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46349) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.10. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi