Image overwrites footer when adjacent table cell has HTML

InTableList_out.doc.pdf (104.3 KB)

Hi, I am using the LINQ Reporting Engine in Aspose.Words .NET to transform a Docx to Pdf. One of my tables has an image in a column and some HTML in another column that runs on. The HTML breaks up just fine but the Image overwrites the footer. When the output format is Docx though, everything is ok. Is it a bug? It occurs with the latest version v20.12.0.

I’ve attached the current output in Pdf. I’ve also attached the complete project to generate this output, except the license file, which needs to be pasted in the bin debug directory once the solution is compiled. It is the Aspose Words .Net demo project with my input .Docx file.

Thanks for your feedback. I’ve been working with Aspose Words for several weeks full time and I find it a great product.
Examples.zip (993.5 KB)

@fortinjf42,

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-21537. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.