Image problem when converting .odt -> .doc

We want to use Aspose.Words to convert .odt files to .doc.

But it seems that images are not converted correctly.

Is this a known issue? Will it be corrected?

Thank you.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach a sample document here for testing? I will check the issue and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Here you go.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Best regards,

Sounds good.

But now I have been asked for a possible time frame for when the fix will be available by our customer.

Can you estimate this too? (Clicking the “Issues” link in the top post just brings me to this thread? It doesn’t show information about the progress?)

Thank you.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. It is difficult to promise you something at the moment. I added your request into my monthly report, this will push the issue up in the priority list. We will try to resolve the problem before the next hotfix.

Best regards.

The issue says “Resolved” now. Does that mean a hotfix is coming…?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, the issue is already fixed in the current codebase. The fix will be included into the next version of Aspose.Words that comes out in few days.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 19838) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.